Creating a module is the first step in creating course content. At least one module must be created before you can successfully add topics. Sub-modules can also be created within modules.
Creating a Module:
1. In the menu on the left, click Table of Contents.
2. Click the Add a module field, either below Table of Contents or in the center of the screen, then type the title of your module.
3. Press Enter on your keyboard or click outside the field to add the module.
Creating a Sub-module:
1. In the menu on the left, click the name of the module you'd like to add a sub-module to.
2. Click the Add a sub-module field in the center of the screen, then type the title of your sub-module.
Tip: The Add a sub-module link will be located at the bottom of the current module you are viewing. If you have several Content Topics in the module you may have to scroll down to find it.
3. Press Enter on your keyboard or click outside the field to add the sub-module.