When you open the Intelligent Agents tool, you will land on the Agent List. If you have created Intelligent Agents, they will appear here. Here are some things to note about this list:
- Agent: This column lists the names and descriptions of your Intelligent Agents. Click on the column header to sort by alphabetical order.
- Results of Last Run: This column indicates how many users were identified as meeting the critera the last time the agent ran. Click on the # users identified link to open the list of user names and the action taken.
- Last Run Date: This column lists the date and time each Intelligent Agent last ran. Click on the column header to sort by run date.
- Next Run Date: This column lists the date and time the Intelligent Agent is scheduled to run next. Click on the column header to sort by next run date.
- Settings: Click on the Settings link to change "From" and "Reply to" email addresses. For more on settings, see the help page.
- View: Click on the view box to sort your Agent List by "All Agents", only those agents that have been "Enabled", or only those agents that have been "Disabled". Once you have selected your view criteria, click the Apply button.
Please note: When you copy your content into a new course page, Intelligent Agents do copy although the settings do not. Each semester you will have to adjust the settings and enable your Intelligent Agents. This is to prevent Intelligent Agents from running when they shouldn't.