When a date restriction is displayed in the calendar it will show up in both the participant's calendar and their list of upcoming events. You can modify calendar visibility one item at a time, or by bulk editing selected items. Click the link below that corresponds with how you want to edit your calendar visibility.
Add/Remove Calendar Visibility One Item at a Time
To add or remove a date restriction to the calendar, do the following:
1. Place a checkmark in the Calendar column for each date restricted item/activity you would like to display in the Calendar and Events tools.
2. Remove the checkmark(s) in the Calendar column for each date restricted item/activity you do not want to display in the Calendar and Events tools.
Add/Remove Calendar Visibility in Bulk
If you are looking to change the calendar visibility for everything at one time, or would like to also modify the start and/or end dates at the same time, do the following:
1. Check the box next to each item and/or activity containing a date that you would like to add to or remove from the calendar.
2. Click Edit Dates to enter the Bulk Edit page
3. Check the box under Calendar and select either Add to Calendar or Remove from Calendar, depending on your preference
4. Click the Save button