The D2L Support Team has put together some short, self-paced D2L courses that provide information, instructions, and best practices on selected topics. The courses currently available are:
- D2L Instructor Orientation: Everything instructors who are new to D2L need to know
- D2L Student Orientation: Everything students who are new to D2L need to know
- Using the Respondus LockDown Browser: Instructions and tips for using the Respondus LockDown Browser option in quizzes
To access these courses, you must self-register for them. To do this:
1. Log into D2L at https://d2l.arizona.edu/.
2. Click the Self Registration link located in the red banner near the top of the screen.
3. Find the course you want to register for and click the link for it.
4. Click the Register button to register for the course.
5. Click the Submit button.
6. Click the Finish button on the confirmation screen.
7. You may click the link to the course to go directly there or you may click the Done button to return to your My Home screen.
8. Once you have completed the self registration process, the D2L course site will be listed on your D2L My Home screen under My Courses immediately. Click the link there to access the site.