Note: Once you have created a new Release Condition, you cannot delete it from the course; it remains in your list of existing Release Conditions. You can, however, detach it from a particular item.
To remove a Release Condition from an Item:
1. You must be in the edit window for that item. How you get there will depend upon the D2L tool you are using. Click on any of the links to open the help pages for the following tools:
- Assignments (navigate to the Restrictions tab)
- Checklists (navigate to the Restrictions tab)
- Intelligent Agents
- Quizzes (click on the Quiz name to open)
- Surveys (navigate to the Restrictions tab)
2. Click on the "X" next to the Release Condition you wish to remove.
Note: You have may have to click on "Show Release Conditions" before they will be visible to remove.
3. Select one of the Save options at the bottom of the screen to save your changes:
- Save and Close: Saves any changes and returns you to the Manage Grades screen.
- Save: Saves any changes and stays on the same screen.