To add a participant to a D2L course site through the Classlist:
1. Click the Add Participants button located on the top, left side of the screen and select Add existing users.
2. In the Search For field, enter the participant's UA NetID and click the Search icon.
Tip: While you can search for a participant using their first and/or last name, searching their UA NetID or UA email address will generally return better search results.
3. Find the participant that you would like to add to the course and check the box to the left of their name.
4. Use the Role drop down menu to select the role you'd like them to have.
5. Use the Section drop down menu to select the section they should have access to.
Information: Most teaching team roles have access to ALL sections of a D2L course site once they've been added so it doesn't matter which section you select. The exceptions are TA Specific Sections and Grader Specific Sections; these roles will only have access to the section you've selected. If you would like a participant with one of these roles to have access to multiple sections, click here.
6. Click the Enroll Selected Users button to complete the process.
Important: All student enrollment in a D2L course site is done through an automated process based on information received from UAccess every three hours, beginning at 2:15 am. Only individuals who have registered and paid for a course can be listed in a D2L course site as a Student. Once an individual has officially registered for a course and they appear in your Class Roster in UAccess Instructor Center, please allow up to 6 hours for D2L to update the enrollment change.