Below is a numbered screen shot of the D2L My Home screen. Under the image is information about your D2L My Home screen that corresponds with each number.
- D2L Mini Bar: The mini bar runs along the top of your D2L My Home screen. It is also available to you in any D2L course site.
- Messages & Notification Icons: Use these icons to determine if you have any new messages or notifications.
- Personal Menu: Your Personal Menu contains links to your profile and account settings. It is also where you log out of D2L
- Self Registration, D2L Help & My D2L Tools: Self Registration links to courses that are generally available. More information about Self Registration here. D2L Help provides a linke tohelp pages and a request for help form. The My D2L Tools grouping contains links to the Chat and Locker tools. It also has a link to UA Email. Information on ePortfolio is located here
- Announcements: Here, you will find announcements the D2L Support Team posts regarding course access, upcoming D2L maintenance, unscheduled D2L downtime, etc.
- Instructor Resources: Links to useful resources. Students have a separate set of links here.
- My Courses: Lists all D2L course sites you have access to.
- Access By Role: If you have more than one role in D2L, your courses are separated by role. Click on the dropdown menu filter courses by the role you have in them. To see all courses select All Roles
- Inactive Indicator: This indicator is only visible to Instructors and other members of the teaching team. It indicates that the D2L course site is not currently available to students.