The Reports tool in Content can show you how many participants have viewed Content topics, how many times they've visited them, and how much time they spent on them.
To view statistics by Content topic:
1. Click the Table of Contents link located in the menu on the left.
2. Click the Related Tools button located near the top of the screen.
3. Then select View Reports from the drop down menu.
4. Content modules and topics are listed on this screen along with the number of participants that have viewed each topic and the average time spent on each topic. To view specific information for a topic, click the number in the Users Visited column.
5. You will see course participants listed with statistics for that Content topic to the right of their name. Data can be sorted by clicking any of the column headings. If data is being sorted by a specific column, there will be a directional arrow to the right of the column name.
6. To return to the previous screen, click the Go Back button.