To edit the restrictions of a grade item or category:
Tip: Any restrictions you set for a grade category will be inherited by the category's grade items.
1. Make sure you're in Manage Grades. Manage Grades is the default landing page in the Grades tool, but you can change this preference in Personal Display Options.
2. Click the name of the grade item or category you'd like to edit.
- Category/Grade item is always visible: This is the default option for all categories and grade items.
- Hide this category/grade item: Selecting this option hides the category/grade item from the participants' view.
- Category/Grade item is visible for a specific date range: Selecting this option allows you to set a Start Date and/or End Date for when the category/grade item will be visible to participants.
5. In the date and time fields, either manually enter the desired date(s) and time(s) or click your cursor in those fields to activate the calendar and time drop down menus.
Please Note: If you would like a time not on the half hour (e.g. 11:59 PM), you will need to manually enter the desired time. You MUST enter either AM or PM after the time to indicate morning or afternoon/evening.
6. Click one of the Save options at the bottom of the screen to save your changes:
- Save and Close: Saves any changes and returns you to the Manage Grades screen.
- Save and New: Saves any changes and allows you to begin creating a new grade item/category.
- Save: Saves any changes and stays on the same screen.