- File Name: Ensure that you don't have any special characters in the file name. For the best chance at success use only letters, numbers and spaces. The specific list of characters that D2L will reject is: < > : " / \ | ? *
- D2L Session Timeout: If your D2L session has sat for a long period of time without any interaction you may have been logged out and don't even realize it. Close out all open browser windows/tabs, then log back into D2L at https://d2l.arizona.edu and try submitting to the Assignment folder again.
- Browser Problems: If the problem persists after doing item 2 above, login to D2L again using a different browser. We suggest using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. You may also try clearing your browser history and cache to ensure past files cached on your computer aren't causing any problems.
- Internet Connectivity Issues:
- If you are a using a public wi-fi hotspot, try using a different internet connection.
- If you are on campus, make sure to use the UA WiFi connection, rather than the UA Public connection.
- If you are using a personal Wi-Fi connection at home try hard wiring your computer to the modem/router to see if that fixes the problem.
- If hard wiring the computer still doesn't resolve the problem, try rebooting your modem, router and computer.
If you need any assistance installing a new browser, clearing browser cache or troubleshooting internet connectivity issues, call the 24/7 Help Desk at (520) 626-TECH(8324).
If you have done all of the above and are still having troubles getting your file to submit to the D2L Assignment folder complete the D2L problem report form at: http://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/online-help-request . Be sure to attach the file you are attempting to submit to the problem report form so we can begin looking into the problem immediately.