D2L was successfully updated to version 10.1 on July 26, 2013
D2L was unavailable to all users from 6:00 p.m. Friday, July 26, to approximately 3:15 a.m. Saturday, July 27 while the upgrade was completed.
Click on the picture above to go through an interactive tutorial.
Or watch a short overview video by clicking on the image above.
- A new interface designed to make it easier for first time users to learn D2L tools
- Record and post small video and audio messages through D2L’s HTML editor (News, Content, Discussions...)
- An improved HTML Editor making it easier to type directly in D2L
- Enrolling members of your teaching team will be easier as Add Participant in Classlist will now search by email address
- Post descriptions to Content Topics so that students will better understand the importance of each item you have posted
- Events widget on the course home screen will display start and end dates for upcoming assignments (currently, D2L only displays end dates)
- Instructors can access any tool through Edit Course
- Rubrics can be imported and exported through Edit Course