D2L was upgrade to version 10.6.2 on Friday, July 8th, 2016
New Features in 10.6.2:
- Some tools in D2L will be renamed to more accurately represent their function. Note that while the tools will be renamed, they will not function any differently.
- News is now called Announcements
- Dropbox is now called Assignments
- Edit Course is now called Course Admin (for Instructors only)
- The Video Note recording limit will be increased to 10 minutes.
- The Turnitin.com integration with D2L has been improved, making it faster and easier to use.
- The process for setting availability and timing restrictions for Quizzes has been streamlined.