View: Feedback in Grademark (Turnitin.com)
Steps to access feedback and mark up on an assignment in Grademark, a feature of Turnitin.com.
- Click on Assignments in the navigation bar (navbar).
- Locate the assignment for which you want to view feedback and click on the link View in thefeedback column.
- Click on the icon in the Turnitin Grademark column.
- This takes you to the Turnitin.com web site
- Click on your instructors comments to see feedback.
Note: If you do not see the View link, the instructor has not published feedback yet. If there is no link to Gradmark, that means the instructor has not entered a score for the assignment in grademark. In both cases, contact the instructor.