I am unable to login to CSR, what do I do?
If you are unable to log in to the D2L Course Site Request website please do the following:
1. Confirm that your employment status is "Active" and that you are logging in with the correct NetID/Password combination. As a first step, try logging in to D2L using the UA NetID Login button at https://d2l.arizona.edu . You should have one of three outcomes:
A. If you are able to log in to D2L it means that your employment status is active and that you have the correct NetID/password combination. In this case, move on to step 2 below.
B. If you are unable to log in to D2L and receive a message that you are not authorized because your NetID status isn't active you will need to speak with your department's HR person to get your employment status updated to either "Active" status or 'Pre-Hire DCC" status.
Note: Once your department's HR person has set the status of your NetID to either Active or Pre-Hire DCC it will take up to 24 hours for the Course Site Request website to identify this change and grant you access. If you still cannot get in to the Course Site Request website after 24 hours, please move on to step 2.
C. If you are unable to log in to D2L, and are receiving a message that "You have entered an invalid NetID or password", try logging in again, ensuring that your Caps Lock isn't on if it isn't supposed to be. If you fail to log in 3 separate times head over to the NetID page at: https://netid.arizona.edu or call the 24/7 help desk at (520) 626 - TECH(8324) to confirm you have the correct UA NetID and to reset your password.
2. If you are able to log in to D2L, but cannot log in to the D2L course site request website, contact your department to confirm that you have been listed in UAccess as a Primary Instructor for all course sections you are teaching. A department typically has one person with the responsibility of assigning course sections in UAccess. This individual needs to list you as a Primary Instructor for your course section(s) in UAccess. If you don't know who this person is in your department we recommend inquiring with your department head.
Note: If your department has recently updated your role in UAccess, please allow up to 12 hours for your information to be updated in the D2L CSR website.
If you have done both of the above and still cannot access the D2L Course Site Request site please contact the D2L Support Team at D2L@email.arizona.edu
My Courses/Sections Are Not listed
1. Click the View/Edit Requested Sites link located near the top of the Course SIte Request page. Look to see if the course site has already been requested.
- If the desired course site(s)/section(s) appear(s) in the list of requested sites it means you or someone else assigned as 'Primary Instructor' for the course has already requested the D2L course site(s). Click on the title of the course to be taken to that course site within D2L.
- If the desired course site(s)/section(s) do not appear in the list of requested sites it likely means you are not assigned to the section(s) in the 'Primary Instructor' role in UAccess. In this case, move on to step 2.
If you would like a D2L course site for something not listed in the schedule of classes please contact the D2L team.