1. In Quizzes click on the LockDown Browser link
2. Click on the icon to the left of the Quiz for which you wish to enable the LockDown browser and select Modify Settings.
3. Click the radio button Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam
4. The checkbox Require LockDown Browser to view feedback and results is checked by default. With this checked students will only be able to see the results of their exam (submission views) via the LockDown browser. Fewer questions will result if you uncheck this option.
5. If you wish to require a password in addition to the LockDown browser enter it in the Password Settings option
6. Select Advanced settings to see additional settings. Hover over the [explain link] for information on each one.