It is possible to copy and paste an entire table. The 'trick' is selecting the table first.
1. Highlight the table (being sure to capture the blank lines above and below the table).
2. Use the following keys to copy the table:
- PC: Ctrl + C
- Mac: Command + C
3. Place your cursor where you want to locate your table. (This can be in a different HTML page. The copied table is stored in your computer's "clipboard" until you paste it.)
4. Use the following keys to paste the table:
- PC: Ctrl + V
- Mac: Command + V
5. Click either Publish or Update to save your work.