The profile feature in D2L allows you to share personal information with others.
Important: Anyone that is listed in a classlist with you in any D2L course site will have access to this information.
To update your profile through the Classlist tool:
1. Go to Classlist.
When viewing the classlist:
1. Click the Email Classlist button to send an email to the entire classlist.
2. Use the Search For field to search for a particular participant.
3. Click the image to the left of a participant's name to view their D2L profile.
Access to D2L begins at https://d2l.arizona.edu/ where you will log in using your UA NetID and password. Once you've successfully logged into D2L, you will land on your My Home screen.
The My Home screen contains:
1. announcements that the D2L Support Team posts regarding course access, upcoming D2L maintenance.
2. A Student Resources "widget" with links to D2L support and other Useful links
3. The list of your courses that have D2L course sites.
If you would like to download Content topics from a D2L course site there are a number of ways to do so. Click the link below that corresponds with what you woud like to do:
You can also send Content topics to the D2L Binder app using the steps outlined at the links below:
When viewing Content, your screen may look something like the image below. If your instructor has chosen to post a Course Overview, you will initially arrive at that page. You can view the rest of the content by clicking the Table of Contents link in the menu on the left side of the screen.
Please Note: All course content is managed by the instructor of a course. If you do not have access to material you believe you should, contact your instructor directly.
To view a submitted quiz attempt, including any information your instructor has chosen to release:
1. Click the down arrow to the right of the quiz you'd like to view information for and select Submissions.
Grade statistics, such as average and grade distribution, may be available. To view statistics:
1. Click the Statistics icon to the right of each grade item and/or category that they are available for.