To create an audio recording within your ePortfolio do the following:
1. Click the ePortfolio link on the My Home navigation bar to access ePortfolio
2. Click the My Items link
3. Click the Add button and select Audio Recording from the drop down menu
4. If prompted to allow Adobe Flash Player to access your webcam select Allow and check the Remember box to prevent yourself from being prompted with this message again.
5. Click the Close button.
6. Click the Record button to begin your audio recording.
7. If you are prompted by your browser to grant permission for D2L to access your webcam approve the request to enable the recording capability.
Please Note: The message presented will look different depending on the browser you are using. This screenshot was captured in Google Chrome.
8. Click the Record button a second time when you are ready to stop the recording.
9. Click the Next button to proceed.
10. Optional: The Name field will be populated with a name consisting of the word "Audio" followed by the date and time of the recording. If you would like to change the name of the audio recording for your ePortfolio rename it in the Name field.
11. Optional: Type a description of the file in the Description field
12. Optional: Type one or more tags into the Tags field.
Tip: Tags are useful for helping you categorize your artifacts by grouping similar items together.
13. Click the Save button to complete the recording and add it your ePortfolio.