To post a new message to a discussion topic:
1. Click the name of the discussion topic you would like to post to.
2. Click the Start a New Thread button.
Please Note: If you do not see the Start a New Thread button, then the discussion topic is locked and new messages cannot be posted to it. Contact your instructor directly regarding discussion topic availability.
3. Enter the title of your message.
4. Enter the message text using D2L's HTML editor.
5. By default, Subscribe to this thread is selected. This allows you to receive notifications when someone replies to your post. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, uncheck this box.
6. If you would like to include an attachment, click the Add attachments link. You can then Upload a file or Record Audio.
7. Click the Post button to post your message.