To upload a file to your ePortfolio do the following:
1. Click the ePortfolio link on the My Home navigation bar to access ePortfolio
2. Click the My Items link
3. Click the Add button and select File Upload from the drop down menu
4. Drag the desired file from your computer to the drag and drop field or click the Upload button to select the file from your computer.
Note: You can only upload one file at a time.
5. Click the Add button once you have added the desired file.
6. Click the Next button to proceed.
7. Optional: The Name field will be populated with the name of the file you selected. If you would like to change the name of the file for your ePortfolio rename it in the Name field.
8. Optional: Type a description of the file in the Description field
9. Optional: Type one or more tags into the Tags field.
Tip: Tags are useful for helping you categorize your artifacts by grouping similar items together.
10. Click the Save button to finish uploading your file. Upon saving you will be presented with additional options.
11. Comments/Assessments: By default, your file will be set to allow others comment on it and to view comments others have left. If you would prefer to prohibit commenting on your file, uncheck the Allow others to add/view comments if they have sufficient permission check box.
12.Click the Save and Close button to complete your file upload