Connecting UA Google Apps to D2L
Students can connect their UA google apps account to their D2L courses. Once the connections is made students have easy access to their email and Google Drive from within their D2L course sites. Once students connect their google account documents from Google Drive can be submitted to submission folders.
If the instructor has added the Google Apps widget to the course home page you should see:
1. Click on Link to your Google Apps account
2. Click on Create Link
3. In the Google Apps widget on the course home click on the Authorize button
4. Click on the Allow button to link your Google Apps account to D2L
Submitting a file from Google Apps to a submission folder
Once your UA google Apps account is connect to D2L you will have the option to use your Google Drive to submit files to submission folders. In a submission folder when you click on the Add File button you will see google Drive as a new option from which to select files
To submit a document from google Drive to a submission folder:
1. Click on the Google Drive icon
2. A list of files from your Google Drive will appear to the right. You can search for a file using the search box.
3. Click the check box to the left of the file you wouldl like to submit and click the Add button