Break up sections of text by inserting a horizontal line. You can make the line as wide or as tall as you would like.
To insert a line:
1. Place your cursor where you want to locate the line.
2. Click on the Insert Quicklink dropdown menu and select Insert Line.
- Width Value: must be a value greater than 0
- Line Height: must be a value greater than 0
- Display Shadow: checked by default, uncheck if you want to remove the shadow
Tip: We recommend 98% for a line spanning the entire width of the page.
4. Click the Create button.
5. Remember, when you are finished creating/editing your HTML content, click Publish or Save to make the content available to learners or Save as Draft to save your unpublished work. (Note: the buttons change depending upon the tool you are using.)