To create a link within your ePortfolio do the following:
1. Click the ePortfolio link on the My Home navigation bar to access ePortfolio
2. Click the My Items link
3. Click the Add button and select Link from the drop down menu
4. Type the desired name for the link in the Name field
5. Type or paste the url of the link into the URL field
6. Optional: Type a description of the link in the Description field
7. Optional: Type one or more tags into the Tags field.
Tip: Tags are useful for helping you categorize your artifacts by grouping similar items together.
8. Click the Save button to create your link. Upon saving you will be presented with additional options.
9. Comments/Assessments: By default, your link will be set to allow others comment on it and to view comments others have left. If you would prefer to prohibit commenting on your link, uncheck the Allow others to add/view comments if they have sufficient permission check box.
10.Click the Save and Close button to complete your link