Below is a numbered screen shot of the D2L My Home screen. Under the image is information about your D2L My Home screen that corresponds with each number.
- D2L Mini Bar: The mini bar runs along the top of your D2L My Home screen. It is also available to you in any D2L course site.
- Messages & Notification Icons: Use these icons to determine if you have any new messages or notifications.
- Personal Menu: Your Personal Menu contains links to your profile and account settings. It is also where you log out of D2L
- Self Registration & My D2L Tools: These are links to tools that are specific to the participant. The My D2L Tools grouping contains links to the Chat and Locker tools. It also has a link to UA Email. You can find more information about Self Registration here.
- D2L News: Here, you will find announcements the D2L Support Team posts regarding course access, upcoming D2L maintenance, unscheduled D2L downtime, etc.
- My Courses: Lists all D2L course sites you have access to.
- Access By Role: If you have more than one role in D2L, your courses are separated by role. Click these Role buttons to view your courses by role.