Students can "reflect"on a particular content topic. That relfection then becomes an Artifact in the student's e-portfilio. Please visit the e-portfolio help page for more information.
To reflect on content:
1 Either select Reflect In ePortfolio from the context menu to the right of the topic name (click on the triangle to the right of the name to get the menu)
OR click on the Reflect in EPortfolio button at the bottom of the content topic
3. D2L will automatically add tags in the Tags section based on the course and content topic.
4. Enter your reflection in the Reflections section. You can add images, links to other web sites and format text as you wish.
5. Click the Add button
After clicking the Add button a confirmation box appears showing your reflection
6. By clicking on View Reflection in ePorfoliio, you can see the reflection as an artifact in ePortfolio (see #8 below for image)
7. Click on the Close button to return to the course's content.
8. If you click View reflection in ePortfolio (#6 above) you are taken to the reflecton in your ePortfolio.