To create a Reflection, do the following:
1. Click the ePortfolio link on the My Home navigation bar to access ePortfolio
2. Click the My Items link
3. Click the Add button and select Reflections from the drop down menu.
4. Type the desired name for the link in the Title field.
5. Type your reflection in the Reflection field.
6. Optional: Type one or more tags into the Tags field.
Tip: Tags are useful for helping you categorize your artifacts by grouping similar items together.
7. Comments/Assessments: By default, your web document will be set to allow others comment on it and to view comments others have left. If you would prefer to prohibit commenting on your web document, uncheck the Allow others to add/view comments if they have sufficient permission check box.
8. Click the Save button to create your reflection. Upon saving you will be presented with additional options:
A. Associated Items: Click the Add button to associate an Artifact, Collection or Presentation with your reflection
B. Presentations featuring this reflection: Click the Add to Presentation button to select a presentation you would like to add your reflection to.
9. When finished with your reflection click the Save and Close button.