Page Under Construction
To access the Settings page of ePortfolio do the following:
1. Click the ePortfolio link on the My Home navigation bar to access ePortfolio
2. Click the Settings link in the upper right corner of the page.
A. Display Options
- Default List Size: Controls how many items can appear in your ePortfolio before you have to click Load More to see additional items. Options include: 5, 10 (default) or 20.
- Number of activities on newsfeed items: Controls how many events can appear for each newsfeed item. Options include 1-10 (Default value: 2).
- My Modifications: Select whether or not your newsfeed should include modifications you make to your own ePortfolio items.
- Number of unread invites on dashboard: Set the number of unread invites to display on your ePortfolio dashboard. Options include 1-10 (Default value: 3).
B. RSS Updates
- Feedback RSS:
- Invite RSS:
C. Item Defaults
- Item feedback:
- Allow comments on reflections, artifacts, collections, presentations, and learning objectives by default
- Allow assessments on artifacts, collections, presentations, and learning objectives by default
D. Ignore List
- Ask for confirmation before ignoring items from users:
- Ask for confirmation before restoring items from users:
E. Sharing Settings
- Invite Delivery Method
- Default Sharing Group