You can use an Assignment submission folder to submit assignments online. Do this by uploading files to designated folders. You can upload multiple files to a single submission folder, but once a file has been submitted, it CANNOT be deleted.
Please Note: If your instructor is using plagiarism detection through the TurnItIn.com integration with D2L, only the following file types are supported:
MS Word (.doc, .docx)
Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Plain Text (.txt)
To submit an assignment to an Assignment folder:
1. Click the name of the assignment you would like to submit.
2. Click the Add a File button.
3. Find the file you would like to upload. If you are using the most current version of your internet browser, you can drag and drop the file into the target area of the Add a File window. You can also use the Upload button to browse for and select the file you would like to add.
4. Once you have selected your file(s), click the Add button in the bottom left corner of the window.
5. If you have more files you would like to add, you may click the Add a File button again and repeat steps 3-4. To remove a file that you have selected for submission, click the red X to the right of the name of the file you would like to remove.
6. You may enter any additional information you have for your instructor in the Comments field.
7. Click the Submit button to complete the file submission.
Important: Failure to complete step 7 will result in your file(s) NOT being submitted. If you have successfully submitted your file(s), an Assignment Submission Receipt will be sent to your email address. You can also view your assignment history to verify that the file was successfully submitted.