To take a quiz:
1. Click the name of the quiz you'd like to start.
Important: When taking a timed quiz, the quiz timer will begin running as soon as you confirm you would like to start the quiz (see step 4) and will NOT stop running until you submit the quiz, even if you exit D2L. Be sure that you are ready to complete the quiz before beginning it.
Be sure to save your answers as you go. This will prevent you from losing any work you may have completed in the event that your internet browser suddenly stops working and/or crashes. It also ensures that questions answered during a timed quiz will be successfully submitted if you run out of time.
2. Be sure to read all information on the Quiz Summary page.
3. When you are ready to begin the quiz, click the Start Quiz! button located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Answer the quiz questions, making sure to save your answers as you go. To save your answers, click the Save button at the bottom of the question or the Save icon in the Questions box on the left side of the screen.
5. Once you have answered all of the questions and saved your reponses, click the Go to Submit Quiz button located at the bottom of the screen.
6. You will be notified if there are any questions you haven't answered and you will be given the opportunity to go back to them.
Please Note: An instructor can disable moving backwards through pages of a quiz. If your instructor has done this, you will not be able to go back to any missed questions. If this happens, please contact your instructor directly.
7. Click the Submit Quiz button to submit your quiz.