There are some D2L course sites that are not connected to courses listed in the UA's Schedule of Classes and, as such, their access to them is not automatic. If you have been instructed to register for one of these courses:
1. Log into D2L at https://d2l.arizona.edu/.
2. Click the Self Registration link located in the tan navigation bar near the top of the screen.
3. Find the course you want to register for and click the link for it.
Please Note: Some self registration courses are ones you need to access once a year. If you have previously registered for the course, there will not be a link to it and your Enrollment Status will show as Enrolled.
4. Click the Register button to register for the course.
5. If applicable, enter any information the course coordinators have requested.
6. Click the Submit button.
Unless course registration requires approval from the course coordinators, the D2L course site will be listed on your D2L My Home screen immediately.