On the My Awards page students can view the Awards, either Badges or Certificates, that they have not yet earned.
1. On the My Home navbar, or from the navbar within the students course, if the instructor has added the Awards tool to it, the student can click Awards.
2. To see the Awards not already earned, students can click the View Available Awards tab.
3. To search for an award, the awards name needs to be entered in the search for box.
4. To filter the awards that appear, click All, Badges, or Certificates.
5. If the students is in a specific course viewing the View Available Awards page, they can view all the awards they are eligable to earn in all of the courses using Awards, by clicking to select Show all available awards.
6. All the Awards will be listed as images and the student can click right below the image on the View Details link to view more details about the awards that they have not yet earned.