To create a web document within your ePortfolio do the following:
1. Click the ePortfolio link on the My Home navigation bar to access ePortfolio
2. Click the My Items link
3. Click the Add button and select Web Document from the drop down menu.
4. Type the desired name for the link in the File Name field
Please Note: Your file name may not contain any of the following special characters: . \ / : * ? " < > |
5. Create your desired content within the Content field. For more information on using the HTML editor visit the HTML editor help page.
6. Click the Next button when you have completed building your content.
7. Optional: Type a description of the link in the Description field.
8. Optional: Type one or more tags into the Tags field.
Tip: Tags are useful for helping you categorize your artifacts by grouping similar items together.
9. Click the Save button to create your web document. Upon saving you will be presented with additional options.
10. Comments/Assessments: By default, your web document will be set to allow others comment on it and to view comments others have left. If you would prefer to prohibit commenting on your web document, uncheck the Allow others to add/view comments if they have sufficient permission check box.
11.Click the Save and Close button to complete your web document