You can access your course on the D2L Community site.
When you open the D2L Community site, you will see your course on the Home Page. If you find yourself on an unfamiliar spot in D2L, you can return to this home page by clicking the Home button.
1. Organize: The Home Page
Organize your Home Page to allow quick access to current courses.
If multiple courses appear on your Home Page, you can Pin some to make them appear at the top of the list.
- Hover over the tile for your course and click on the three dots.
- Click Pin to ensure that your course appears on the top rows of the Home page.
- This course will now always appear on the top rows of your Home page.
NOTE: To avoid clutter, reverse the above process to Unpin courses you are no longer facilitating.
2. Prepare: Your Course Site
Build your course site using the UA D2L Help pages.
3. Utilize: UA Library Resources
Learn what resources are available to you through the UA Library.
While you can't use every service in the UA Library in a D2L Community course, there are some excellent resources available to you. The Library Resources for Noncredit Courses reference page will help you get started.