Open any of the Explorations below to launch a self-paced tutorial that offers interactive lessons on the various tools and processes of D2L.
1. Calendar: Use Dates for Effective Communication
Learn how to use Date options in D2L to enhance learning and communication.
2. Grades: Learn about Grade Display Options
Learn about class display options in Grades and how these options affect the student view.
3. Groups: Use Groups Effectively
Discover ways to use D2L Groups to save time and streamline your work processes.
4. Quizzes: Auto-Grade Free Response Questions with RegEx
Learn how Regular Expressions can be used to automatically grade free response questions.
5. Quizzes: Score Multi-Select Questions
Understand the three options used in multiple answer scoring in this interactive simulation.