The D2L Support Team has put together some short, self-paced D2L courses that provide information, instructions, and best practices on selected topics. The courses currently available are:
- D2L Student Orientation: Introduction to D2L for students who are new to D2L. This orientation is also useful for instructors who wish to learn about the student experience in D2L.
- D2L Instructor Orientation: Introduction to D2L for instructors who are new to D2L.
- Instructor Resource Site - User Guide: This course is a resource for instructors who wish to use course templates developed by the D2L support staff. It is meant to be used in conjunction with the Instructor Resource Site: Templates self-registration course.
- Statistics in D2L: Learn what kind of statistics you have access to in D2L that may help inform your instruction.
To access these courses, you must self-register. To do this:
- Log into D2L at https://d2l.arizona.edu/.
- Click the Self Registration link located in the red banner near the top of the screen.
Find the course you want to register for and click the link for it.
- Click the Register button to register for the course.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the Finish button on the confirmation screen.
- You may click the link to the course to go directly there or you may click the Done button to return to your My Home screen.
- Once you have completed the self registration process, the D2L course site will be listed on your D2L My Home screen under My Courses. Click on the image (tile) to enter the course.