Quick Eval aggregates all assignments that need to be evaluated. Instead of going to each assignment, quiz, or discussion, Quick Eval allows you to access all activities that need to be graded in a single place. You choose whether you want to see one course's activities or all your active courses at once.
1. Coming soon! Access: Quick Eval in one course
Add Quick Eval link to your course navbar, to evaluate only that course's activities.
- Go to the course where you would like to use Quick Eval.
- Add the Quick Eval link to your navbar.
- Select the Quick Eval link (location may vary).
- You will see the activities or submissions that need to be evaluated in the current course.
2. Access: Quick Eval for all courses
Select the Quick Eval link on the D2L homepage to evaluate activities in all courses.
- Log into D2L.
- On your D2L homepage, select the Quick Eval link in the navbar.
- You will see the activities or submissions that need to be evaluated for all your courses, with the course information in the third column.
3. Select: View by student or view by activity
Select how you wish to view students or activities that need grading.
- To view a list of activities by course that have submissions that need grading select Activities.
- To view a list of students with items that need to be graded select Submissions. Select the student name to grade.
4. Filter: See only specific students, courses or activities
Use filters to see only the results you need.
- Click on the filter button to open the filter options.
- To filter only on a specific Activity, Course or Date, click the preferred option at the top of the Filter By box.
- Set a complex filter by selecting a course to filter by and then selecting a specific activity you wish to grade. The filter indicates that you have two filters in place: