1. Enable: GradeMark for Assignment Submission Folder
GradeMark allows you to mark up a participants submission with comments and grades.
- Select Evaluation & Feedback.
- Select Manage Turnitin.
- Select Enable Similarity Report for this folder to enable similarity checking to identify matching or similar text to sources in Turnitin's databases. If you want your student to see the similarity report, select Allow learners to see similarity scores in their submission folder.
- Select Enable Online Grading for this folder to enable Turnitin's intuitive suite of feedback and grading tools.
- Select Save when finished.
2. Assess: Provide Feedback Using GradeMark
How to get to GradeMark in Assignments.
- Click the name of the submission folder you'd like to access GradeMark for.
- Find a participant you'd like to view GradeMark for and click the Originality Report icon to the right of their file submission.
- Once you are in the Feedback Studio, click anywhere on the document to make a comment. You can enter a QuickMark, Comment or Inline text directly on the document.
- Click the Score box in the top, right corner of the screen to enter a score for the participant.
- All changes are saved automatically.