About this Course:
D2L is a powerful system, but it takes some time and practice to learn. If you are new to D2L, this self-paced orientation gets you started. If you have used D2L before, this orientation helps you to improve your D2L skills. No matter your experience level, this orientation provides you an opportunity to test-drive D2L in a low-stakes setting. You are always welcome to return to this site if you want more practice.
Note: If you are a new student at the University of Arizona, you will be automatically enrolled in the Student Orientation Course as soon as you register for a class. You will remain enrolled for a year. Once you are automatically unenrolled from the course, you can always register again.
Please use the following steps to register for the course:
- Log into D2L at https://d2l.arizona.edu/.
- Click the Self Registration link located in the red banner near the top of the screen.
Locate the D2L New Student Orientation course and click the link for it.
- Click the Register button to register for the course.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the Finish button on the confirmation screen.
- You may click the link to the course to go directly there or you may click the Done button to return to your My Home screen.
- Once you have completed the self registration process, the D2L course site will be listed on your D2L My Home screen under My Courses. Click on the image (tile) to enter the course.