1. Enable: GradeMark for Assignment Submission Folder
GradeMark allows you to mark up a participants submission with comments, and grade.
- While setting up or editing a submission folder click the Turnitin tab.
- Select the Enable Turnitin for this folder checkbox.
- To give students access to marked up papers in GradeMark and their originality score, select the checkbox under Display.
- You can also set the date when students will have access to your comments made in GradeMark, under GradeMark Available to Learners.
- Select Save and Close.
2. Assess: Provide Feedback Using GradeMark
How to get to GradeMark in Assignments.
Note: students will need to log into the Feedback Studio to see your markup and feedback. This will not transfer to the Gradebook or assignment, only the score.
- Click the name of the submisson folder you'd like to access GradeMark for.
- Find a participant you'd like to view GradeMark for and click the Originality Report icon to the right of their file submission.
- Once you are in the Feedback Studio, click anywhere on the document to make a comment. You can enter a QuickMark, Comment or Inline text directly on the document.
- Click the Score box in the top, right corner of the screen to enter a score for the participant.
- All changes are saved automatically.
3. Transfer: GradeMark Scores to Assignment Submission Folders
Enter participant's scores in GradeMark and send them to the Assignment Folder in D2L.
- Once you've finished marking up the document, make sure there is a Score in the top right corner of the screen.
- Exit the Feedback Studio, and return to the Assignment submission folder.
- Select Evaluate, located to the right of the student's name.
- If needed, select Back to User Submissions.
- Select Use this Score to transfer the GradeMark score to the submission folder.
- Select Publish or Save as Draft to save.