Zoom is an online meeting tool with microphones, cameras, screen sharing, and whole lot more that can create an opportunity for active learning with real time conversations. Many of the teaching practices that you utilize in a face to face physical classroom setting can be tweaked and used in a Zoom meeting.
For instructions on using Zoom use the links below or use the navigation menu items on the left under Instructors > More > Zoom.
- Zoom Instructions for D2L - Go here if you will be using Zoom within a D2L course.
- Zoom Instructions for Web Portal - Go here if you WILL NOT be using Zoom for a D2L course.
- Security and Privacy - Go here to view recommended security and privacy settings for your meetings.
- Tips on Teaching with Zoom - Go here to view various tips on using Zoom within your teaching.
- Accessibility Tips - Go here for tips on making your Zoom meetings and recordings accessible.
- FAQ - Go here to get answers to frequently asked questions regarding our campus Zoom license.